We Evaluate Homes for Proper Roof Venting in Toronto, ON
Are you adding a new addition to your residence? Renovating an old or outdated home? One thing you may not have thought of was the addition of roof ventilation. This is a requirement to meet most local building codes and provides important air flow through your attic space. At DVR Roofing we can evaluate your attic and roof design and plan for proper roof venting at your Toronto, ON home. This quick and easy process will provide valuable advantages, including increased home comfort and the validation of your roofing material manufacturer’s warranty requirements. If you’re adding to your home, building a new home, or renovating an old one, we’re the team to turn to for all your roofing needs. Call us today to learn more about our services.
The Significant Benefits of Attic Ventilation
Attic ventilation is an essential part of any home, as it allows air to escape from your attic space. There are many different types of ventilation systems, and the team at DVR Roofing will ensure that you install the proper type and number of vents for your home. Our professionals will ensure you’ve got the proper roof venting in Toronto, ON to meet local requirements. Your new vents will provide all of the following benefits:
- Regulate home temperature: Because roof vents help to keep the attic at a steady temperature allowing air to be expelled from the home, the temperature of your entire home will be easier to regulate, making for a more comfortable living environment.
- Prevent buildup of moisture: Vents in your roof help to prevent moisture buildup in the attic. Otherwise, you may face issues with condensation during colder months that could negatively affect materials in your attic, like insulation
- Increased energy efficiency: Since roof vents help to prevent the buildup of excess heat in your home, you may find that your utility costs are lower as you are now able to better regulate your home temperature.
- Prolonged life of roofing materials: Condensation can cause serious damage to roofing materials, especially asphalt shingles. Proper ventilation will help prevent condensation, which can help to prolong the life of your shingles.
- Compliant with building codes: Almost all local building codes require adequate roof ventilation. Installing roof vents will help you stay compliant with all codes.
Get in Touch with Us Today!
DVR Roofing is your local expert on all things roofing and roof ventilation in Toronto, ON. Our experienced team offers the highest quality in service, products, and craftsmanship to complete your projects to our superior standards. Whether you need proper roof venting, a brand-new roof, or both, our team is the one for the job. Get in touch with us today to request an estimate and schedule your service.